Oct 24, 2018
Cailtin is a freelance make-up artist who has worked her way from being the #1 seller in the bobbi brown macy’s stores country wide, to assisting big makeup artists like isamaya ffrench, or diane kendalat vogue and for fashion week. today she is an in demand make-up artist in her own right. how did she do it? and what life and career lessons has she learned along the way? ...not only freelance creatives can benefit from her advice!
- the importance of following your true passion
- how you can work on always getting better
- setting goals and how to reach them
- what assisting can teach you
- know that you can't aaaalways be happy
and last but not least...
- check yourself, be nice, know your worth, and don't get cocky